The iPod. Oh, the iPod. Thank you for saving my little running soul (soles).
One of my favorite things to do before a race or a hard workout is set my playlist. Obviously, sanctioned events are a no-no for music, but the ones that allow it, I praise the race day gods. Tomorrow, I have a little 5k, and I need some new tunes.
What gets you moving? Here’s my Top 10 favorites:
1. ‘Til I Collapse – Eminem
2. Animal I Have Become – Three Days Grace
3. Machinehead – Bush
4. Rolling in the Deep – Adele
5. Stronger – Kayne West
6. Show Me What I’m Looking For – Carolina Liar
7. A Murder of One – Counting Crows
8. Live Your Life – T.I. & Rhianna
9. Move Along – All American Rejects
10. Just a Dream – Nelly
Now, tell me yours!
Happy Friday, everyone!