Learn more about Meredith and Dina Griffin
TEAM SBM TRI Coaching
Philosophy: Life is more than triathlon. We are people who tri because triathlon makes us better people. (No one likes a triathlon monster.) Team SBM Tri is a life-balanced coaching approach, which translates to more of a life-coaching and support program. We welcome men and women of all ages, abilities and status to join our Team.
Triathlon and More: Contact Meredith for one-on-one life, goal-setting and triathlon coaching options in addition to triathlon coaching.
Team Coaches: Meredith Atwood & Todd Nixon
Meredith Atwood is a four-time IRONMAN finisher, seven-time 70.3 finisher, IRONMAN certified, USA Triathlon Level 1, and Youth and Junior Certified triathlon coach, Level I Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist (METS I), and what she likes to call a “life and dream coach” with TEAM SBM Tri. Meredith has coached dozens of athletes to successful sprint, Olympic, IRONMAN 70.3 and IRONMAN finishes. She started from the couch and went to her first Ironman (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 marathon) in three years–while working full-time and living the family life.
Todd Nixon is a multiple-time IRONMAN finisher, USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified and Youth and Junior Certified triathlon coach, IRONMAN certified triathlon coach, and a Level I Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist (METS I) with TEAM SBM Tri. He has coached triathlon since 2014, and lives in the Atlanta area with his wife, Sara, and three kiddos. Todd is the #BestTriClubEver manager and director of sponsor relations. He has been a valuable part to the Swim Bike Community for several years now.
What You Get: Individual coaching with Team SBM Tri is an unique experience, unlike any other coach you have had before (or likely will again). Coaching includes:
- Premium TrainingPeaks account
- Unlimited contact (text or email) with your coach
- Scheduled Skype or phone calls with access to a pick-your time calendar
- Personalized training plan for your race/goals, including race-specific and off-season focus
- Schedule Coordination / And Coordination Assistance 🙂
- Pre-Season Strategy Session
- Off-Season Strategy Session
- Field Testing
- Data Analysis (HR, Power)
- Personalized Race Plan for your “A” Race
- Membership in the secret Team SBM Tri Facebook group
- Tri*Fe Discount
- Tri Club Discount
- If available, attendance/sherpa at race events for additional fee and expenses
- Comic relief / Ass-kicking where necessary
Go here to inquire about coaching.
Ready to schedule a consult? Initial phone consult is with Meredith. Go here, or click below.
Please join our FREE Facebook group for sober warriors.
Go here to learn more.