Healthy Happy Hardworking U (3HU)
Nutrition, Health & Life Program
Swim Bike Train
Training Plans and Groups
Individual TEAM SBM TRI Coaching
Coaching Philosophy: Life is more than triathlon. We are people who tri because it makes us better people—not triathletes who sort of are humans. (No one likes a triathlon monster.) Team SBM Tri is a life-balanced coaching approach, which is more like a full life-coaching program. We welcome men and women of all ages, abilities and status to join our Team SBM Tri.
Coaches: Meredith Atwood & Todd Nixon
Meredith Atwood is a four-time IRONMAN finisher, six-time 70.3 finisher, IRONMAN certified, USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified and Youth and Junior Certified triathlon coach, and health/nutritious coach in training with TEAM SBM Tri. Meredith has coached dozens of athletes to successful sprint, Olympic, IRONMAN 70.3 and IRONMAN finishes. She started from the couch and went to her first Ironman (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 marathon) in three years–while working full-time and living the family life.
Todd Nixon is a multiple IRONMAN finisher, USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified and Youth and Junior Certified triathlon coach with TEAM SBM Tri. He has coached triathlon since 2014, and lives in the Atlanta area with his wife, Sara, and three kiddos. Todd is the #BestTriClubEver manager and director of sponsor relations. He
has been a valuable part to the Swim Bike Community for several years now.
What You Get: Individual coaching with Team SBM Tri is an unique experience, unlike any other coach you have had before (or likely will again). Coaching includes:
- Premium TrainingPeaks account
- Unlimited contact (text or email) with your coach
- Scheduled Skype or phone calls with access to a pick-your time calendar
- Personalized training plan for your race/goals, including race-specific and off-season focus
- Schedule Coordination / And Coordination Assistance
- Pre-Season Strategy Session / Off-Season Strategy Session
- Field Testing
- Data Analysis (HR, Power)
- Personalized Race Plan for your “A” Race
- Membership in the Team SBM Tri Facebook group with other athletes (female athletes)
- Discounted Membership into the #BestTriClubEver (or discount towards the next year)
- Tri*Fe Discount
- If available, attendance/sherpa at race events for additional fee and expenses
- Comic relief / Ass-kicking where necessary
- Coming Soon: Individual Nutrition & Health Coaching package with your coaching plan
Go here to inquire about coaching with Meredith or Todd.
Ready to schedule a consult? Initial phone consult is with Meredith. Go here, or click below.