Here’s some of the amazing commitments we have received last year.
Keep them coming!
Add Yours Here.
- Be authentic, joyful, and bold
- I need to let stuff go….almost on a daily basis. I cannot right all the wrongs.
- Do the things that make me happy- and don’t feel guilty about it! Everyone is happier when mom is.
- After working hard with both therapists and my individual self for many years, I am ready to let go of all my ‘nonsense’ anxiety which is not helpful, and limits me from being my best self. Let it go!
- I want to stop going for my fitness, career, and family goals half-assed. I want to get rid of all of the clutter that is holding me back and simplify to just the things that make me the best wife, mom, athlete, and teacher I can be.
- Live lightly, breathe deeply. Prepare for [my big race] with no regrets. Achieve healthy weight.
- Choosing not to drink alcohol, starting now. That will be enough, and I’m excited to see where that leads.
- I’m not going to beat myself up about my weight or missed workouts!
- I need this. No nonsense. Grow up and be a mother and adult in my house instead of hiding behind my excuses! Stop doing stupid sh*t and embarrassing myself because I think I am still 20. Get a grip on my life!
- Face my life with courage, curiosity, and kindness.
- To think more positive about myself and my size, I am beautiful inside and out.
- In addition to the things listed in the pledge I have to stop taking things so personally! It contributes to the constant worry and second guessing that keeps me from making decisions and moving forward.
- Be disciplined when motivation runs out.
- Be grateful. Every day.
- I had already decided now was the time to do all of the things I always said I would do, but had yet to make happen. This pledge showed up this morning on my birthday and I said “Hell Yea”!
- I usually complain of boring daily routine, but it helps me a lot to stick to my best behavior. I would like to put my life where my mouth is and keep doing yoga and meditation daily, no matter the changes in my daily routine.
- Prioritize changes that support my long term health and well-being
- Put the phone down
- To be present in my life even when its bumpy and painful. To use kindness towards myself and not hold on to my fears and “not enough”-ness inner voice over where my life is and the timing of my life (that always feels behind and alone)
- Be kind to me
- This year, i am stopping the nonsense of putting myself last in my own life. I will start living my life for me instead of other people
- I’m the fittest and strongest me that I have been in the past 20 years, but I want to lose weight as well!
And I will do at least one triathlon in 2018!
- All in – no drama- nothing but love and a lot of training!!
- I need to accept that they way my stomach looks does not define me
- Commit to having fun, making self care a priority and accept being perfectly imperfect!
- Complete my training
- Commit to crossfit
- Be more present with my kids
- Explore and launch new business idea
- Substantially grow my two businesses
- I pledge to get out of my head. I pledge to celebrate life and family. Done feeling sorry for everything and myself.
- 3 Olympic triathlon races before end of July in the best physical and mental
shape I can be. This means saying I to negativity in all areas of my life.
- Get rid of all excuses and finally get healthy.
- Take it one day at a time and face it head on
- I commit to stop comparing myself to others.
I commit to taking a deep breath.
Even when there is no reason for it.
To get out of my way.
Stop worrying so much and have fun!!!
- Make my health a priority!
- Taking care of me too.
- I have GOT to make better food choices. Clear my head and think clearer!It’s all tied together for me.
- No more excusses for putting myself last
No self harm in anyway including the way I speak to myself
- Ironman 2018, be more present with my older kids even when they try to push away
- I want to accept and embrace my own strength, and stop diminishing my accomplishments.
- Wake up with a smile to help re-enforce positivity. Stop blaming myself and let it go. Yesterday was yesterday now move forward.
- Stop using material things to make me feel better.
- I pledge to stop worrying about what others think and to let go of the feeling I’m not good enough. That’s nonsense and I’m cutting it out!
- I will stop letting others be a priority over myself. I am important too.
- Maintain a positive attitude despite the craziness at work. Let stuff go.
- Learn the lessons the first time, so I can make better choices.
Show up. To work, to work outs, to friends, to family.
Be mindful. Breathe.
Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Not chuck a whole day because of a bad moment or two!
Stop letting my teenage children control my happiness.
- Sobriety! No more excuses, I’m done with that nonsense!
- Believe in Grace.
- Make choices that are best for me
- Celebrate non scale victories every week
- Commit to a consistent workout plan. Validate myself and stop looking for validation from outside sources.
Quit being an asshole to yourself and allow yourself to enjoy life!!!
- Get MOVING
- I pledge to be kind to myself
- Call out those who make others feel small, who value accomplishments over effort . Speak up.
- Let go of unhealthy habits that no longer serve me
- Not take so many things personally
- Believe in myself.
Encourage others in their journey.
Don’t make excuses.
- I will work on my positive self talk.
- I commit to be present in my life and LIVE!
- To stop making excuses and get to work
- Starting the new year off in a positive direction! “The words you speak become the house you live in” so true!
- Getting my self prepared for my first full IM. Physically and mentally.
- Focus on the people/activities that bring me joy
Ignore negative self-talk
Focus on the good
- I commit to put my health and wellness first & to stop sabotaging myself. I commit to spend less time on social media and more time focusing on my family and self care.
- It’s time to move on from the drama and feeling hurt!
- Make the most of my work day. Stop procrastinating. Stop blowing off scheduled training.
- I will show up for myself.
- 2017 cleared out a long of lingering issues… time for a clean start
- I will not let shame control me. I will be uncomfortable.
- I’m so excited about this. I had already decided that this would be my heart of “no.” Its been a long time coming!!
- Designing a life that provides flexibility for life’s surprises, while maintaining a structure that supports my personal and family goals.
- Train for and participate in at least one triathlon.
- Stop overthinking everything.
Do not allow fear or anxiety control my decisions.
- I will stop making excuses why I can’t, and will just DO.
- Live Alcohol Free!!
- Refind my passion
- I will simplify the things in my life I have control over (like the mess that is my home)I will commit to necessary spending only and saving for things important to me. I will not commit to anything without a great deal of thought first and be ok if I commit to nothing in 2018. I need a break and I will be ok with that!!
- Stop making excuses and talking myself out of moving forward.
- Remember to put myself first.<
- All of the above! Forgiving myself for letting alcohol take everything away from me is a daily struggle. I mastered the no drinking and the being grateful and being as healthy as I can. The share buy will be kind to myself and get that forgiveness thing down too!!!!
- To weed out people that bring me down, cause drama or negativity both in real life and on social media.
- Follow thru on promises to myself.
- I will Stand in my own light. I will not give others a microphone into my life and heart. I will put an attitude of gratitude first.I will laugh.
- Stop worrying about what others think and DO me….what makes me happy
- Avoid toxic people and situations.Be grateful every day.
- Build my business every single day.
- I will stop making excuses. I will stop letting what’s happening to me dictate my self worth. I will stop letting my marriage dictate my happiness and stand in the way of my goals.
- Yes!! I love this, signed up for my biggest event next year! I need to get out of my own damn way!
- Stop “watering the weeds” so I can “focus on the flowers.”
- I will stop being my own worst enemy.
- I will stop acting out of guilt when it comes to commitments to my time and energy – even when it involves family members. I will use my time and energy to continually move forward to the life my husband and I envision for ourselves and our children.
- TO be the best ME everyday
- stay focused!
- be present with my family.
not hide from things because they are hard.
work to connect with my spouse.
be kind to myself
allow myself to do what I enjoy
surround myself with things that bring me energy
keep my eyes on my own paper
don’t worry about living someone else’s best life
- Be goal specific, work towards them. Worry much less about what others think!
- I will be more mindful of self sabotage and work toward eliminating it.
- I will stop belittling myself and my achievements
- This year I will not be involved in a relationship with someone that is not worthy of me. I will not settle for anything less. I will not be taken advantage of. I will continue to find happiness in myself and if that lucky person crosses my path.
- Be present for myself and others and owning my responsibilities while letting go of the things I cannot control.
- 100% whole food plant based
- Focus on family while not forgetting about my own goals
- Take control of my life – my health, my finances, my happiness!
- Prioritize my health, my finances and my family relationships.
Be more present in my life by eliminating “distractive” habits like drinking, facebooking and watching TV.
- Make better food choices.but when I slip wipe the slate clean and move on
No more sabotaging my own food plan.
- Sparkle as much as possible!
- get back to livin with happiness and create more joy for my family and myself
- Stop making excuses and stick with my plan.
- Stop adding drama to my life and others
- Plan ahead because when I do, I stick to it and I do not fail.
- No more excuses for putting off exercise and overeating
- Keep the dedication to my health going
- Set boundaries.
- I pledge to take care of me
- Figure out what I love, what’s important to me, and what brings me down.
Prioritize everything in the first two, and let go of everything in the third.
No discount any small step in the right direction.
Stop pretending to be less than I am.
Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Stop thinking I have to do it all or say yes to everything
- Make no assumptions
Always remember to ask
- Leaving 2017 in the dust and kicking ass in 2018!
- I pledge to remember to put myself first, because I can’t be of much help to others if I have nothing left to give.
- definitely need to work on being kind to others and make things happen that I’ve wanted and wished for a long time
- I pledge to remember to be kind to myself and remember that my life is a journey of ebbs and flows, highs and lows. Just because I am not where I want to be now, does not mean I can’t get there in the future.
I pledge to remember to stay happy, stay hopeful, and stay helpful, positively impacting others and my surrounding community.
- No stressing over what I perceive to be a lot of “things” to do.. they’re just things
- The past is over…learn from it and move on. Don’t miss the present moment. Act. Gratitude. Believe. And kick ass.
Join the “Year of No Nonsense” and take the pledge!