All the Posts

Anything is Possible: SBM the Video

So we can remember, during the down times… just how far we’ve come.

Swim Bike Mom: The Video

Photobucket

Anything is Possible. Keep your head up.
Swim Bike Mom on FacebookTwitterDaily Mile, and Pinterest

10 Comments

• BabyWeightMyFatAss

March 1, 2012 at 3:18 am

I made sure to watch this again today but it did move me to tears. You have worked very hard for everything you have accomplished and you will accomplish more!

• C

March 1, 2012 at 11:59 am

Ok so this had me tearing up and ready to cry first thing this morning. You are awesome and make it seem like anything is possible. Thanks for sharing.

• Susan Adams

March 1, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Awesome!! And so inspiring, as usual. I can't stop smiling–I love that you have documented your journey and shared with us. Hope you foot heals fast–Keep thumbs-up & smiling!

• Oaktownmom

March 1, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Thank you for this. I turned 40 this year and decided I wanted to complete a 1/2 Ironman. I'm signed up to do one in July. I've got 3 year old twins and I'm much more worried about how I'm going to fit in all the training than I am about the difficulty of the training itself. I have a feeling I'll come back to this video a few more times for inspiration!

• Sarah Ongiri

March 1, 2012 at 11:44 pm

These types of videos always make me cry but this one made me smile mostly because you smiled so much and I kind of feel like I was along for the ride with your blog. Yes there is peace in the pain and only a fellow athlete would understand that.You rock SBM and I can't wait to cross the next finish line "with" you!

• Christine

March 2, 2012 at 7:04 am

I love love love this video from the song to the captions to everything (especially the proliferation of gear). Totally had me tearing up and the look on your face as you crossed the finish line was such sheer joy. It's truly inspiring and so glad that you shared this.