REGISTRATION FOR OPTIMAL THRIVE IS NOW CLOSED
What is Optimal Thrive Nutrition?
Group coaching programs led by Dina Griffin, RD, and Meredith Atwood that help individuals with their nutrition, health, self-sabotage, where to start on a health journey (Foundations program), sports and race nutrition (Athlete program) and more through worksheets, webinars, videos and Facebook group interaction.
Starting January 1, and lasting for 8 or 5 weeks, respectively.
Topics and Worksheets General Summary:
- nutrition principles for Foundations (fluids, proteins, veggies, fruits, fats, “misses,” whole grains)
- brush-up nutrition principles for Athlete program (fluids, proteins, veggies, fruits, fats, “misses,” whole grains)
- nutrition strategies for your goals
- eNRG food list (to assess your likes and dislikes and make it work for you!)
- self-sabotage & emotional eating topics covered
- Metabolic Efficiency strategies for health and weight loss (if desired)
- Metabolic Efficiency strategies for your training and racing (Athlete program)
- Sports nutrition (Athlete program only: periodization, race day, training nutrition, sodium, fueling, etc.)
- food shares and interaction
- tenets, purpose and health of the program
- preparation and planning
- goal setting
- how to get “unstuck”
- label reading and ingredient “sleuthing”
- movement and exercise (Foundations program)
- travel, time-saving tips and strategies
wim bike fuel 3hu whole health mastery