Dina Griffin, MS, RDN, CSSD, METS II is a Registered Dietitian, Board Certified Sport Dietitian, and Certified Level II Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist.
She’s an incredible athlete and has completed numerous marathons (including Boston and NYC), ultra running races including Leadville 100 Trail Run and Comrades road Ultra-Marathon in South Africa, short and long course triathlons (including IRONMAN Coeur d’Alene) and cycling.
Dina’s specialty areas include:
- Management and treatment of metabolic and hormonal conditions such as PCOS, diabetes and pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome
- Weight loss
- Supporting the nutritional health and physiology of the female athlete
- Devising fueling and hydration strategies for active and athletic individuals (endurance focused)
- Event and race day fueling/hydration planning
- Physiological testing services including metabolic efficiency testing and sweat sodium concentration testing
- Metabolic Efficiency Training ™ for eight years
Dina’s clientele includes adults of all ages and activity levels, from “off the couch” athletes to recreational and elite/professional endurance athletes including fitness enthusiasts, runners, ultra runners, road and off-road cyclists, triathletes, and adventure racers.
Based out of Boulder, Colorado, she provides virtual and in person nutrition coaching for clients and athletes nationwide and internationally through her company, The Nutrition Mechanic, LLC. As a result of her own personal athletic accomplishments, Dina not only is trained in, but personally understands the wide array of nutrition challenges (and successes!) in athletes.
Collaborator, real life voice and administrative gal of Optimal Thrive and a Certified Level I Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist, Meredith is a recovering lawyer and party girl who left the legal profession and bottle of wine behind in search of greater health and happiness. She is a motivational speaker, mom of two, wife to the Expert, and on a mission to spread joy, health and reality to anyone who will listen. Her blog is available at www.MeredithAtwood.com/blog.
- Founder of Swim Bike Mom
- Host of “The Same 24 Hours Podcast”
- Writer at Women’s Running and Triathlete.com; Author of Triathlon for the Every Woman: You Can Be A Triathlete: Yes, You
- 4x IRONMAN triathlete / USA Triathlon Level I and IRONMAN certified triathlon coach
- Owner of Tri*Fe Tri – “real” clothing for women in sizes XS to 4XL
- Founder of the Best Tri Club Ever
Metabolic Efficiency Training™ is a trademark of
Bob Seebohar, MS, RD, CSSD, CSCS, METS II, and is used with express permission herein.