1. My foot still hurts. Not sure what I expected after one week post-boot. But I’m disappointed.
2. I get to spin with Coach Monster’s class tomorrow without the boot (some positive thinking).
3. We met our neighbors last night for really, the first official time. I am scared of neighbors, as a rule, but these seem very non-psychotic and fun (more positive thinking).
4. I am sad for Swim Bike Mom friend Kim, who Facebooked me, to tell me that she broke her first metatarsal and has since inherited her own version of Wilson the boot (ugh! terrible!)
|Bloody, blasted elliptical.|
6. I booked three hotel rooms for my family to come watch me (and the Expert) race Ironman 70.3 Augusta in September. See, #1 and understand my further frustration.
7. I signed up to volunteer for Ironman Florida 2012. I am going to be slathering sunscreen on sweaty triathlete bodies (Boy, it’s a tough job… but someone’s gotta do it). Anyway, the volunteering… so most of you know what that means for 2013. See, #1 and understand my further frustration.
8. My pants are tight. And not in a good, sexy J-Lo kind of way. See, #1 and understand my further frustration.